Discover Crown Dental Group’s Rowville practice and state-of-the-art dental lab.
If you are looking for a dental practice in Rowville, our friendly team at Crown Dental Group are here to help. You will receive the highest quality treatment with state-of-the-art dental care, by professionals who care about your results.
On-site dental laboratory
While many dental practices outsource their work to other laboratories, at Crown Dental Group you can be assured of the excellent quality of your dentures, crowns, bridges, and veneers that have been fabricated in our state-of-the-art dental lab and overseen by your dental professional.
Our in-house dental laboratory fabricates all our dental products using the highest quality materials and top-of-the-range equipment and tools available.
Because we have a lab on-site, it allows for a faster turnaround if any adjustments are required to fit your dental appliance, as we can either start or fix your prescription right away.
At Crown Dental Group Rowville, Melbourne we have a range of treatments to cater for our patient needs including:
- General dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Denture Clinic
- Onsite Laboratory
- Anti-wrinkle treatment
Did you know that Crown Dental Group’s Rowville clinic also plays host to its very own denture clinic?
At Crown Dental Group we believe in finding a denture solution to meet your needs right here in our Rowville practice, whilst being overseen by the same dental professionals who treat you in our practice. This way, we are able to create or make changes to your dentures right away, in the name of providing you with our top quality dental services quicker.
Dental Practice in Rowville
When you arrive at our practice in Rowville, our team aims to provide comfort and care throughout your treatment process.
At Crown Dental Group, we want to help you achieve the smile of your dreams and maintain a healthy oral routine. If you require a general dental check-up or a consult for our anti-wrinkle treatment, we will ensure you receive quality results.
If you would like to book a consultation regarding any of our treatments, please click here or call (03) 9288 1477 to get in contact with our friendly team!
What our customers say
- ★★★★★I recently visited Crown Dental, and I'm thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and understanding. The level of care they provide is exceptional, and their work is truly amazing. The team goes above and beyond to ensure a positive experience. Highly recommend!Thank you for giving me my smile back Dr lev - you are wonderful 😊Bron
- ★★★★★From my first phone call to my last visit with my awesome dentist l was unable to express how grateful I felt that I had found them. I could not be happier than I am now at 66 yrs old l am finally happy with my smile and my comfortable teeth. For 20 yrs l have had partial plates and couldn’t wear them except when I was in public. They never sat properly and even fell out when I talked. Thank you for improving my life so grateful regards Evelyn XEvelyn Sagar
- ★★★★★Had a fantastic consult with Dr. Nazneen (along with fillings and a clean) - wonderful experience with the doc and nursing staff, made me feel super comfortable throughout. Strong recommend for anyone hesitant about getting on the dreaded chair.Hassaan Ahmed
- ★★★★★We went in for a tongue tie release for my 5 month old. In general this is not a fun experience but we were treated so well with so much compassion. Thank you so much! We will definitely be coming back for check ups and all dental work!Erica Madsen
- ★★★★★I’d give the Rowville Crown Dental 6 stars if I could. I’m someone who really gets anxiety when dealing with dental work and care, but Dr Rory and his associates are phenomenal. I had some issues to get fixed involving crowns and some cosmetic work done and they were outstanding through it all. Dr Rory is incredibly kind, gentle, and extremely thorough. He truly cares about his patients and doesn’t try to sell you anything you don’t need, he even picked up on some issues my previous dentist did not, ultimately saving a root canal. Reception is great as well, such a great breath of fresh air to have such a positive experience.Megan Hinkel