A dental bridge is made up of two crowns on either side of a missing tooth or teeth bonded to an artificial tooth or teeth that fills the empty space. These three or four “teeth” form the “bridge” that is bonded into place to solve your missing tooth dilemma. Dental bridges are made of tooth-coloured materials to match your other teeth.
If you’re missing teeth, you might feel like you lack confidence or don’t have the full function of your mouth.
A High-quality Tooth Replacement Option
No matter what kind you choose, your restoration can provide many advantages: dental bridges are a non-removable appliance that comes in different types depending on what is most suitable for your particular problem. The bridges are created in our on-site laboratory, and are made from ceramics such as porcelain or zirconia to mimic the appearance of your original teeth. A dental bridge can also be attached to sturdy dental implants. With good oral hygiene habits, your bridge can last more than 10 years.
- Filling gaps of missing teeth
- Filling out your face for better facial shape
- Preventing surrounding teeth from shifting
- Restoring and enhancing functionality, such as chewing and speaking
- Upgrading from removable dentures to a permanent dental appliance
- Who is a candidate for dentures?
- Why you should upgrade ill-fitting and low-quality dentures?
- Your range of denture solutions
- Specifics on the most advanced denture technologies
- Patient before and afters
- Why choose Crown Dental Group?